Papa Zola & Sakden vs The High King and The Irish Druid 15 minutes before the match

Go down

Papa Zola & Sakden vs The High King and The Irish Druid 15 minutes before the match

Post by CHRIS STORMS on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:28 pm

*camera showing at UCW parking lot and then camera show Sakden

*a car arrived and Papa Zola come out from the car.

Sakden:what take you so long it has been 10 minute i wait for you in this place

Papa Zola: Sorry sorry i came late because i left my cape at the hotel so i have to make a u-turn and go back to my room to get it.

Sakden: you know this match is important right? if we win we will become a new tag champion so i dont want to lose it because of this.

Papa Zola: i know that but relex friend we still have time you dont need to get angry for this.

Sakden:i am not angry i am just giving advise for you,the thing is that i dont want to lose this match.

Papa Zola:i understand how you feel because i feel that too so lets win this match.

Sakden:lets go.

*The high king and The Irish Druid come out of nowhere and then hit Papa Zola and Sakden with a chair

The high king: take this.

*high king lift the chair and suddenly papa zola jump and kick The high king to the face executing kick of authority

*the high king stun and the papa zola run to sakden to help him but got hit at the gut

*sakden get up and kick the irish druid

*the high king hit sakden from the back

*Chiris Storm come and tried to stop them from fighting

Chris Storm:(while stoping them from fighting) hey hey hey what's going on here!!

Sakden:they come and start attacking us from behind.

Chris Storm:why did you do that

The high king: dont you see why we are doing this? we want to win that match no matter what.

Chris Storm: is that so,because of your action i will give papa zola and sakden a rest for 20 more minutes and both of you will follow me because i gonna punish you for attacking them

The Irish Druid:what if we dont want to follow you

Chris Storms:Easy,you will be FIRED,any more questions?

The Irish Druid: nno,we will follow you

*The high king and the irish druid follow Chris Storm to his office

Papa Zola:man i am tired

Sakden: yeah me too lets rest for a while

*Papa Zola and sakden go to their room and rest

*camera changes to commentary

Jackson:what a night for them

Gerrard:yes they got to be tired after that ambush

Jackson:thats right but the good thing is they got a rest.

Gerrard:well thats the good news for them and the bad news is we have to wait for 20 more minute to the match to start

Jackson: thats right, so later Papa Zola and Sakden will fight The irish druid and the high king in less then 20 minute in UCW
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

View user profile http://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down