Going For Glory

Go down

Going For Glory

Post by CHRIS STORMS on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm

King Andy walks through the hallway at the backstage of the U.C.W arena he then stops at the door that had a the writing 'General Manager Storms Office' and then takes 2 deep breathes-

King Andy: Ok, here goes nothing.
-Andy opens the door and walks in towards Chris Storms desk who is sitting down on the chair-
Storms: Hello there Andy what can i help you with?
Andy: Ok look, I've been doing a lot of butt kicking out there and i think its high time i get my title shot at the Unbound Glorified Championship.
Storms: Andy you think you can just barge in here..
-Andy interrupts Storms-
Andy:-starts yelling angrily- YOU CAN CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT FOR ALL I CARE!
-Andy takes a deep breath trying to chill himself out-
Andy: Ok see the thing is that i work my self off taking care of the chumps out there, If Naskal got a title shot against you few weeks ago at that heavyweight title of yours in that tournament...
-Andy looks at storms deep in his eye-
Andy: We both know i struggle twice as much as he does or anyone around here! If anything i deserve a shot at that Glorified Championship belt!!
Storms: Look Andy i'm just not convinced that you deserve that title shot!
-Andy holds his head in frustration-
Andy: WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO! DO I HAVE BEAT THE HELL OUT EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GODDAMN COMPANY FOR YOU TO KNOW IT!
-Andy bangs storms desk angrily-
Andy: All i'm asking for is a chance for pitsake! I really want this! And more importantly the fans want this! So what's it going to be?!
-Storms takes a drink of coffee from his mug and puts a smile on his face.-
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

View user profile http://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down