unbound Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Monroe is out for blood!

Go down

Jack Monroe is out for blood! Empty Jack Monroe is out for blood!

Post by JackMonroe Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:59 am

A black corvette with golden decals drives into the arena. As the car parks, Jack Monroe steps out and violently slams the door.

John: Jack! Jack Monroe, may I have a word with you about your match last night?

Jack stops walking and takes his shades off.

Jack Monroe: You really think that is good idea? Don't answer that. How do you think I feel about last night John? That is a better question. Have you put any thought into this at all, or do you just come out here and spew whatever stupidity they tell you to say out like a jackass?

John: Well, I figure not good. You did lose your tag match.

Jack Monroe:Yeah I lost my match. They paired me up with some wet eared jabroni that spent the whole damn match getting smeared from post to post it was more of a handicap match.

John: Well the argument could be made-

Jack Monroe: Stop talking. I'm not finished. Then surprise surprise, while I'm in the back getting my gear rounded up to leave that stink hole I look up on the monitor and I see a 20 man battle royal. Not just any battle royal either.

John: Yeah it was for-

Jack Monroe: Boy, if you interrupt me again you are getting force fed that mic. So all the people they chose for that battle royal, they didn't think to give Jack a call? Some idiot dressed like a damn doughnut was out there. Some of those guys must have confused the fans, because I haven't seen them around here long enough to tell somebody they'd even want to be in a match. Hell I thought some of the fans got in the ring. John am I quiet? Am I hard to find?

John: With all due respect sir no, you're actually pretty loud.

Jack Monroe: Then I guess they just don't have faith in good ole Jack Monroe. I think I can help them out there. You see what I'm going to do is find that dead weight of a tag partner I had last night. Then I'm going to beat'em 'til they're just a stain on the mat. You can tell our noble boss that I'm going to crack that skull open whether I get a match with that jabroni or not. But, If I don't and I have to find them in the back myself, Then I'm going to start breaking some bones and give them a damn good excuse to be dead weight.

Jack grabs the mic and turns it off. He throws it as far away as he can as he walks to the building.

JackMonroe

Back to top Go down