Title name ideas

Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Hazmat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:40 am

Last I heard, we can't put a title on the line on a normal show anyway unless permission from a GML is given.
avatar
Hazmat

Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-08-02
Age : 21
Location : Louisville Kentucky, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PPV match

Post by GM on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm

The Mr money in the bank match is only open to people who are not fighting for a title at the ppv there will only be like 3 or 4 of you because I can't afford a battle royall

GM
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Defconymous on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 pm

GM wrote:listen here i am the gm of this fed and i deside who and what title gets put on the line so for starters there is no 24/7 hardcode title but there will be a match at the ppv winner is mr money in the bank ok sound good to all of you?
We know, we know - no need for the whole "I'm the GM and I can do this and that", but we were just throwing ideas around, I'm fine with whatever you want to do so sounds good!.
avatar
Defconymous

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 28
Location : St. Catharines, Ontario (Niagara Falls)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by GM on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:36 am

listen here i am the gm of this fed and i deside who and what title gets put on the line so for starters there is no 24/7 hardcode title but there will be a match at the ppv winner is mr money in the bank ok sound good to all of you?

GM
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Defconymous on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Max steen wrote:
Defconymous wrote:
Max steen wrote:Maybe the 24/7 Hardcore title if you keep it one month you can cash it in for the Main title?

Personally I disagree with that since thats basically buying your way to the top.

yea but it has to be defend every show an you have to hold ti for 1 month not get it at the end of one Or hold it till the ppv

True, I actually kind of agree if it would be like that
avatar
Defconymous

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 28
Location : St. Catharines, Ontario (Niagara Falls)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Max steen on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 am

Defconymous wrote:
Max steen wrote:Maybe the 24/7 Hardcore title if you keep it one month you can cash it in for the Main title?

Personally I disagree with that since thats basically buying your way to the top.

yea but it has to be defend every show an you have to hold ti for 1 month not get it at the end of one Or hold it till the ppv

Max steen

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Defconymous on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 am

Max steen wrote:Maybe the 24/7 Hardcore title if you keep it one month you can cash it in for the Main title?

Personally I disagree with that since thats basically buying your way to the top.
avatar
Defconymous

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 28
Location : St. Catharines, Ontario (Niagara Falls)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Max steen on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:48 am

Maybe the 24/7 Hardcore title if you keep it one month you can cash it in for the Main title?

Max steen

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

title ideas

Post by GM on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 am

I will change the title names asap because they sound Kl great idea

GM
Guest


Back to top Go down

Title name ideas

Post by Defconymous on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 am

Now!, first thing I'll get out of the way is that I will not be adding a custom graphic with the title because I do not have the artistic ability to do so with Photoshop etc. (I should be able to soon.)

Main Championship: Unbound Wrestling Champion (Simple?, I know but theres no need to go over the top if you do not have to, yes I understand its the main championship but sometimes keeping thing simple is the best way to go about things.)

Mid Carder Championship: Unbound Glorified Champion (Glorified means "Represented in such a way as to appear more elevated or special.", and being a Mid Card champion clearly means that your well on your way to possibly making it to the top, and its in human nature to give special and or more attention to someone who is at or near the top or has something of massive value, which relates back to why I decided to go with "Glorified"

Tag Team Championship: Unbound Resolution Champions (Resolution means "A course of action determined" and or means the same thing as Determination, and although every other championship mentioned are only earned if your determined for it, tag teams are different due to the fact that its 4 people gunning for the same belt, and one person can screw up your chances of getting it, therefore you need more "determination" to receive the belt.


Now although they are not the "Official" belts I would like to hear everyone's opinion on them as I think their an excellent placeholder until we get some better ideas or who knows, maybe they'll even stay, so go ahead and comment below!

Thanks for reading Very Happy
avatar
Defconymous

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-07-23
Age : 28
Location : St. Catharines, Ontario (Niagara Falls)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Title name ideas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum