unbound Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Confrontation

Go down

The Confrontation Empty The Confrontation

Post by reddoggydogg Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:44 am

Part 1 (For early in the show)

The camera goes to the wrestler’s entrance door where the High King is waiting. The High King looks very serious.

Jackson: I wonder what he is doing out there.

Gerard: He must be waiting for something or someone.

Jackson: Well whatever he is doing we can’t wait for him as we have a show to continue with.

Part 2 (for a match or two prior to the tag match)

Gerard: We need to get a camera man down to the wrestler’s entrance door ASAP. There is something happening with The High King.

The camera goes to the door. The High King is having a heated argument with the Irish Druid.

Jackson: Can we get some sound so we can hear what’s being said

The High King: As I said to you already this week tonight is a big night for me. This is the reason why I came to UCW. I came here to have gold around my waste and to be a legend.

The Irish Druid: Relax. I told you already that I’m going to take this serious. Do you think I want to lose this belt? I like being a big deal around here.

The High King: I honestly don’t know if I can trust you or not but I’ll tell you one thing. If you cost me this match tonight you and me. This won’t be the end of it I can guarantee you that.

The Irish Druid: Who do you think you are talking too?

The Irish Druid pushes The High King against the wall and walks down the corridor away from him.
The High King looks at The Irish Druid as he walks away. He has a very worried look on his face

Jackson: I’d be very worried right now if I was The High King.

Gerard: I agree. I have a very bad feeling about tonight.
reddoggydogg
reddoggydogg

Back to top Go down