unbound Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Match RP

Go down

Post Match RP Empty Post Match RP

Post by CHRIS STORMS Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 pm

As the celebration of the victory continue in the ring Jotham rolls to the outside and grabs as chair and a microphone.

Jackson: Wait what is he doing? Put that chair down!

Jotham climbs back in the ring and walks up behind Bats2130 and as Bats2130 turns around Jotham swings the chair like a baseball bat at Bats2130's head connecting laying out Bats2130 on the mat.

Gerard: No, don't do this. Come on!

The.Master turns around and he too is greeted with a chair shot by Jotham.

Gerard: Enough is enough. The match is over already.

With both men laid out Jotham drops the chair and and picks up the microphone standing over the fallen men.

Jotham: I told you that I have come to purge the wickedness from the hearts of men. You both thought what you had done has would never be found out. There is one who sees into the hearts of men and knows all. You thought that your secrets were safe and that you could whisper about them to one another and that your plans would never be found out. Know this that what is said in secret will be shouted from the rooftops. Consider this a warning. Repent of your evil ways or it will be purged from your souls through pain. Until you do you will never achieve what you desire. I have spoken and it will come to pass.

As the music plays Jotham departs from the ring leaving the two men laying on the canvas.
CHRIS STORMS
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

https://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down