unbound Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dressing Down

Go down

The Dressing Down Empty The Dressing Down

Post by CHRIS STORMS Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 pm

The camera cuts to the Gm’s door. Standing outside are the Irish Druid and the High King. The High King knocks on the door and they get a reply of ‘Come in’ from behind the door. The two wrestlers enter the office and see the GM sitting behind a large table looking upset.

GM Storm – You better take a seat gentlemen.

Both wrestlers sit down.

GM Storm – Tonight I’m putting you two in a tag match.

The High King - Who is going to be my tag partner?

GM Storm – Oh you misunderstand me. The Irish Druid is going to be you tag partner tonight and ye will be up against Papa Zola and Sadken.

The High King gets out of his chair and addresses the GM in a stern voice – I’m not tagging with him tonight or ever.

GM Storm – You seem to misunderstand me yet again. I’m not asking you, I’m telling you.

The High King – You have got to be joking me. This is just unfair.

The Irish Druid remains sitting in the chair smirking at what he has just heard.

GM Storm – That is all gentleman.

Both wrestlers walk towards the door.

GM Storm – Oh one last thing before you go, Irish Druid, congratulations you are now one half of the tag team champions and if you lose or get disqualified in your match tonight you will defend your title in next week’s show.

The High King storms out of the office swiftly followed by the Irish Druid. The High King stares at The Irish Druid and blames him for what is after just happening

The High King – if you hadn’t attacked him just would not be happening. I’m getting punished for your actions.

The Irish Druid – I don’t like whets happening either but were a tag team now and were the champs. Do you want to hold onto your title?

The High King – Of course I do

The Irish Druid – Well if you want to then you’re going to have to do what I tell you and you have to be willing to get your hands dirty.

The High King reluctantly nods his head in agreement.

The camera cuts back to the arena and the announce table.

Jackson – What’s the Irish Druid up too?

Gerard – I don’t know but I don’t like it. He has me worried..

reddoggydogg

CHRIS STORMS
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

https://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down