unbound Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ

Go down

FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ Empty Re: FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ

Post by CHRIS STORMS Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 am

Just this remember it's -chris walks to the ring - it a - at the start and a - at the of the action where as speaking for e.g. CHRIS : I am the General Manager of UCW.
CHRIS STORMS
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

https://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ Empty Re: FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ

Post by fardeen Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:45 am

you like it its my first so tell me my mistakes for nxt time

fardeen

Back to top Go down

Post by CHRIS STORMS Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:42 am

Finally someone actually rp'd this is good few wee mistakes but great I will add it laiter on thank you
CHRIS STORMS
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

https://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ Empty FARDEEN & ICHIGO VS ORION & KID BRAINZ

Post by fardeen Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:30 am

-Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
  Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ''Tron was set to fire!
  FARDEEN & ICHIGO makes his way to the ring
  greeting the mob from the limousine''s roof
  with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
  smoke hides the whole ring

- Fardeen : So it seems as the first card of the season has arrived and the worst part is we the former tag team champions is facing 2 punk named Orion and Kid Brainz.

- Darkness falls in the arena and there comes their opponent

- Orion : you two need to watch your mouths if i can remember Fardeen you had your debut some days ago and i gotta congratulate you for winning the tag championship belt but you dont judge anyone around here . i know the match is settled but who can stop me from kicking both your butt right here.

- Orion & Kid Brainz stares at Fardeen & Ichigo.

- The announcers : its heating up between these four we may get to see a small glimpse of the full match

- Fardeen & Ichigo get out of the ring

- Fardeen : You dont need to worry about that your fate is sealed you will get what you seek but with a different outcome. We will see you two at the event until then keep fearing us because we are  FAR TOGOOD than you PUNKS.

fardeen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down