unbound Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admiring the Title

Go down

Admiring the Title Empty Admiring the Title

Post by CHRIS STORMS Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 pm

The camera moves along the corridor and looks through a gap in the door. There is a man with flaming red hair sitting on a chair with his back to the door. The camera comes into the room and moves around the room. The further into the room the camera moves the more of the man it captures. The man is polishing a belt. It’s The High King who won the Tag Team Championship in last week’s show. Cheers from the fans can be heard from the arena. He continues to work on the belt with a big smile on his face completely ignoring that he is not in the room alone.

After a couple of seconds the door opens completely and the Irish Druid walks in. The boos and hisses can be heard from the crowd. On hearing these the High King looks up and sees the Irish Druid standing in front of him.

The High King - You have some cheek to be hanging around here after what you did last week. We have known each other for many years from back home and I taught you were so much better than that.

The Irish Druid - Well I had to make my mark somehow and no better way than to leave that fool Chris Storm lying in the middle of the ring on his back. He calls himself the GM; I wouldn’t leave him in charge of McDonalds.

The High King - He’s doing a fine job as far I’m concerned and I wouldn’t have this (putting the belt over his shoulder) if he hadn’t put me in the main event last week so he has done alright by me.

The Irish Druid - Well out of respect for you I only came in here as I wanted to congratulate you and wish u luck for the future.

The High King - Thank You.

They shake hands and The Irish Druid turns and walks towards the door. Just before he exits he turns and addresses The High King.

The Irish Druid - You do know that you know now that you have a bull’s-eye on your back now that u have that piece of gold.

The Irish Druid then leave’s the room with a smirk on his face.

The High King looks at the back of the Irish druid and looks very confused.

The camera goes back to the announcers who also look very confused.
CHRIS STORMS
CHRIS STORMS
Admin

https://ucwwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down